- This KNUBSTER is essentially a centre fin that can be added to any quad set-up
The fin will increase drive and provide directional control through turns, without sacrificing speed, flow, or the freedom of movement typically associated with a quad.
- The “KNUBSTER” is designed with a single tab that allows the fin to be positioned in the forward and rear centre plug to cater for the individual drive requirements of each surfer.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- All board types.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.
- Performance Glass: Performance Glass material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
- Base: 111mm/4.37"
- Depth: 48mm/1.89"
- Sweep: 32°
Futures FCS2 FCS Fins-KNUBSTER CENTRE KEEL-template-Performance Glass PG-Quads