- constructed with a carbon tissue insert to offer more flex and a smoother feel compared to the original ultra-stiff bamboo version.
- The FW side fins sit deep in the water, have minimal sweep and great pivoting capabilities.
- Delivers drive and holds nicely through turns, yet the smaller centre fin provides additional tail release.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS Fin System.
- High-volume shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
FCS RAINBOW PONY PC CARBON TRI FINS